Wednesday, December 21, 2022

December catch up!

We have been traveling a bit, so today, I wanted to take some time and catch up on some blog catch up!  I have been keeping up with Instagram, and post all cards to Splitcoaststampers as well. 
 Here are a few cards I have made recently:


 I made this for an Ugly Sweater CAS challenge. The background is a SSS stencil, the stamps from Your Next Stamp.


This was made for a Gold Star family (Have a son killed in action) and who had a house fire.  The family was recipients of cards from the Teapot Tuesday challenge at SCS.
The eagle image is from Coronado Stamps, and the pledge is Stampabilities. 


  

Finally, for a color challenge at SCS, I used Copic reinkers (colors to coordinate with the colors of the challenge) on glossy cardstock. I added an image from an image swap group I am in-colored using Wink of Stella and Copics. I added the torn music from the DP sent to us.  A few music notes finishes it off!

I hope there is Peace and Joy in your home as we all prepare for the birth of our Lord!!!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

You are so talented, Shelly. These cards are very pretty - and I'm excited to say one of them is proudly displayed in my home!

Chris said...

Beautiful cards Shelly. Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas. xx

*Vicki* said...

These are all very stunning cards Shelly! I love the sweaters and actually think they're cute!! The special card with the Eagle is done brilliantly with the colors and I know it was made with heart. Your last creation with the angel is so beautiful and I love how your background turned out with it too! Thanks for sharing these and your inspiration! Wishing you a peaceful and joyful Christmas my friend!