Friday, September 2, 2022

Hugs for Diane

 I joined in a Tuesday Teapot challenge for my SIL before I left on vacation recently, and used more die cuts from the Be Bold Blooms Spellbinders die cut set. 




 I placed the flowers on an embossed background and added a sentiment. Viola-done!  I do not always make CAS cards, but I love this die set and will use it often! A Hero Arts sentiment and a corner rounder finishes off the card!

 My SIL is receiving and enjoying the cards!


Thanks for stopping by! 
Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

this is beautiful Shelly - love the colours you chose, and the embossed background is fabulous
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, those flowers look awesome on the white embossed piece. Very pretty card!

jimlynn said...

Love the embossing on this beauty! I have the folder and have never even used it - I will now though. Beautiful card Shelly.
Lynn