Monday, August 15, 2022

Jan's Digital Stamps Mid-month post

It's half way through August already- it's hard to believe!  It is so hot and humid here, we have been staying inside and trying to keep cool! What better way to keep cool than to create with a sweet crafty friend : )

 For the Mid-month of the challenge over at Jan's Digital Stamps, we get to create with her newest images.  



This fun set is called Crafty Friends (and it is on sale now)!
Jan's sets come pre-colored and in a black and white format as well.  I used the Pre-colored image here and die cut it, added DP, some banners and popped up a sentiment using foam tape.  The sequins add a little bling but should not affect the postage!
  My favorite wine is red wine : )  

The Challenges at Jan's are monthly- stop by and join your card in the Anything Goes challenge!

Challenges: TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Barb said...

This card just makes me smile--such a happy time!

Donna said...

Beautiful card, great design with that fabulous paper and your embellishing!

Rebekah said...

Love that fun background paper! Sweet craft friends are the best! ~Rebekah, fellow Jan's DT member

Margaret said...

What a great card. Love the image and I think I have some of that DP. It sure looks familiar. I've also been spending a lot of my summer in the house with the outside temps up in the triple digits.

JD/ Jill said...

I so agree with that sentiment! Smile!
Very nicely done card!