Sunday, June 28, 2020

Virtual Stamp Night part 2

 The challenges for VSN went live Friday, and I had a fun time creating.  Here are a few more cards created for the challenges.



This card was made for the VSN Mini challenge and the theme was to use 2 blues. The main panel is a Shaving Cream and Brusho technique. I cut out a Memory Box floral diecut. The sentiment is white embossed on back cardstock- and is by Hero Arts. 




This card is for a California Girl theme- Surfin Safari.  The images are all SU and Distress Inks are used for the background. I think it would be great to be here right now..... : )



This stamp set is unmarked, so not sure where it is from, the cards are by Hero Arts.  The theme for this challenge is Summer in the City- no one on the roads- they are at the beach in the scene above : )

There are 22 challenges total, so lots of different cards to create- stop by and play along!


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these look great! I hope you're enjoying the challenges!

jimlynn said...

ALL of these are fantastic!!! WOW!
Lynn

NanaConnie said...

Shelly, How does one get to the VSN challenges? I couldn't find a link anywhere on your post. :-( But I love the cards you made, especially that first one for the 2 Blues challenge. Incredible white rose!
I'm emailing you, my friend. :-D

*Vicki* said...

Looks like you had so much fun with your challenges here Shelly!! I just love those fun scenes you've made!! Really fabulous coloring!!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your cards are all gorgeous and such different designs. From beach to city. Love them.

kiwimeskreations said...

Love these Shelly - you really have had fun - the floral die cut over the blue is stunning, and your two scenes are fabulous - I too would love some sun and sand about now...
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Great assortment Shelly. I have not yet tried the shaving cream technique. Maybe some day.

Lynn McAuley said...

These are absolutely wonderful, Shelly!!