Friday, June 19, 2020

America- Better together!

 A fun card using a digital set from Jan's Digital images called. "Independence Day Friends"


 Jan's digi's do come precolored and beautifully colored at that!  However,  I used the black and white digital image and colored it myself.  I used Copic markers for coloring. Distress inks are used in the background. 
 The embossed panel has silver EP added and a linen ribbon. 

 There is a monthly challenge at Jan's Digi Stamps and it is always Anything Goes. We sure hope to see you join us!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Love the wee hints of sparkle in the background Shelly - a wonderful card
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is such a creative card. Nicely done!

*Vicki* said...

Really great coloring of this image Shelly! Love that wonderful sparkle in your background!

Lynn McAuley said...

Looks like I need to check out Jan's digital images! I love this sensational picnicing pair!! What an awesome card, Shelly!!

NanaConnie said...

Oh, Shelly, I adore how you did the background behind your image! The silver on your embossed panel is wonderful. :-D