Monday, July 30, 2018

Unity ATC's

For the June ATC exchange, I decided to try the ATC 'coin' that I have been seeing online.


 I took acrylic paints Alizerin Crimson and Gold and scraped them across a sheet of 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of cardstock.  Once dried, I cut out the circles with  Spellbinder Dies. I stamped the Birthday Wishes onto the circle.   stamped and fussy cut out the panda image and added it over a strip of Washi tape. To finish off the ATC coin, I added dashes/faux stitching around the edge. I will have to try more of these : )


 I stamped this flower by Graciella Designs onto an ATC, water brushed with clear shimmer which spread the die ink, then I overstamped the floral image. The sentiment is from the same set, it is die cut and outlined with Rose Red cardstock.

Challenges TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Woohoo, Super cute, Shel! I love your panda and the 'coin'! I hope you are feeling better xoxo

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Love your coin ATC. The stamp is just perfect for it. The black mat is eye popping.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are beautiful!

Lynn McAuley said...

How cute is that panda with his panda balloon!! Sensational work, Shelly!!

Laura said...

Oh what gorgeous artwork, Shelly! Love the circular ATC coin (need to learn about exactly what that means!) The bg you created is awesome! Your pandas are adorable and love how you used the washi tape and the dashes/faux stitching!!! The flower card is amazing! Love the watercolor effect you created! I have to give that a try!!! THanks so much for sharing your creative ideas!

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly these are adorable. Congrats on your Bugaboo win - enjoy!!!

Lisa said...

They are both so gorgeous!! The colors are amazing!! Love those little pandas!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Donna said...

Both ATCs are adorable Shelly. Really think the panda is so cute especially with the little panda balloon. The background is awesome! The flowers are pretty too. I love flowers!

Michele said...

i love your coin, it is adorable! i just bought a 2.5 round hole punch so i can join the fun! great post. xo