Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Faux Sunflower

I know, the image is really daisies, but I colored it as though it were sunflowers.  Do you think it will pass???  LOL  Day 13 of 30 days of coloring challenge


The image by Technique Junkies HERE is so easy to color in, and I am doing the daily coloring challenge for 30 days,- so very happy to get this image out and ink it up!!!
 The coloring is done with Copics, and I added just a smidge of shimmer using a Spectrum Noir Crystal Clear shimmer pen.

Challenges: TBA

Are you on Instagram?  If yes, please leave me your link.  I will look for you there- it is so much easier for me to use as I am out and running each day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, this is beautiful. Love your coloring.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Sure your daisies would pass off as sunflowers. Love it! Lots of colouring done on this beauty.

Leanne said...

Lovely card! I guess they pass as small sunflowers :)
Just added you as a follower on Instagram (soalea17) I too prefer it as it's quicker.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

This is a gorgeous card, Shelly! Love the way you colored the image.

Donna said...

I thought they were sunflowers at first glance so you did an awesome job of coloring! Beautiful fall colors. I have to get back to coloring more!

kiwimeskreations said...

A gorgeous card Shelly - love how you have framed the flowers in dark brown, and made them really come to life
Blessings
Maxine

wannabcre8tive said...

A beautiful card, Shelly. I love that you colored the image as sunflowers and you colored them perfectly.

Lynn McAuley said...

So very beautiful, Shelly! I love this remarkable design!