Thursday, August 14, 2014

Sweet Stamps- In the Garden

The challenge at Sweet Stamps for this week is In the Garden.
 I had fun using a technique from the latest Technique Junkies newsletters- Rainbow Ribbons. Such a great way to use up ribbons that I have been saving for a while : )
 I direct to image inked the stamp, stamped it, then fussy cut it out I added some scoring to the BG for interest, then cut the border and added the bling.


Products I used from the Sweet Stamps Store:



We have a weekly challenge and a monthly technique challenge. The monthly challenge 7/15-8/14 is Parchment Crafting. Our winners are chosen by Random.org- and if you use a Sweet Stamps image, your entry will count x's 2!

Sweet Stamps has a Pintrest board HERE

Sweet Stamps has a Facebook group HERE

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

10 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Love the creative use of all the ribbons in this Shelly- awesome idea

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Shelly - that ribbon use is fabulous - you may see it popping up on my blog at some point :-).
Blessings
Maxine

Stef H said...

this is absolutely gorgeous! i love the colors and i just love that ribbon technique!

hugs :)

jimlynn said...

Shelly, this is so pretty and an awesome way to use scraps of ribbon....which I think we all have! Love it!
Lynn

:: BlueInks :: said...

What a fun and creative idea. I really like how the card turned out. The colors you chose look great.

Donna K said...

So very pretty, Shelly! Love the idea to use those snips of ribbon in this way!

Terry said...

What a clever use of ribbons! I do love this card and the fancy border work and of course that great fussy cutting! Love this!

Anonymous said...

Very stunning with your strips of papers in your design!! Love that! :)

Penny said...

Wow, what a cool design! Love the ribbons and that scoring! The image looks so pretty at the side! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Anne Temple said...

This is so cute and creative. Love all the ribbon strips.