Thursday, July 19, 2018

ATC's using Die Cuts

The monthly ATC group I meet with exchanged Die Cut ATC's this month. I have a few of those..... so went to work creating.


This was so fun : )  The Frog is Great Impressions (very old...) and the sentiment SU.  The backdrop is a portion of a Memory Box die. 
 This little scene was done with Alcohol inks on Yupo.  I like to use Copic reinkers as the colors are not as dark IMO.  The dies are generic.

  This is inked up on glossy cardstock, some stamping and stenciling.  I used a Memory Box die cut out and used the negative space on the card. This is backed in Groovy Guava cardstock from SU.  I added shimmer to the open space left by the die.


 This is inked up on glossy cardstock, some stamping and stenciling.  I used a Memory Box die cut out and used the negative space on the card. This is backed in Orchid cardstock from SU.  I added shimmer to the open space left by the die. I believe the little words are Spellbinders, but not sure.

 I have many of my dies on magnetic sheets in DVD cases and did not save all of the outers nor did I label them- now I regret not labeling because, if the dies are not different colors like Memory Box, Cheery Lynn or MaryAnn dies, I have to guess what brand they are .....

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

They're all sensational! Love those little frogs too.
Lynn

Lisa said...

Wow, they're all so gorgeous!! Love the designs of each one!! The frogs are too cute!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your ATC's are awesome! You are so talented!

*Vicki* said...

Wow Shelly, these all turned out awesome! I really love the top frog image and your background on the second one came out awesome! They are all wonderful! HUGS

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Shelly, These are gorgeous!

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly great ATC cards. Great variety.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a wonderful selection of ATC's - love the frog one in particular!
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a sensational array of beautiful ATCs, Shelly!! It is remarkable what you do in such limited space!!