Thursday, February 24, 2011

Wishful thinking- Come on Spring......!

We have more snow on the way in Chicago.....! You can tell from my last couple of posts, I am so ready for Spring!!!  This digi is from Designed2Delight (aka D2D) and is a freebie if you play along- the first one of each month is free- you can jump in anytime as the images are available in the store.....

 I colored the image with Copic Markers. I put the card together using Paper take Weekly's Sketch challenge. I added some brads to the tree and made it a nice fruitful apple tree!
 Southern Girls has challenged us to use Brads- how do you like the apples on my tree?  Over at Fab 'n Funky, there is a recipe- 1 digi, 2 embellishments and 3 designer papers.

Thanks for stopping by.
Shelly

12 comments:

Kathy said...

This is adorable Shelly. I love the apples on the tree, such a clever idea!

Alissa said...

Card jumped right off my sidebar Shelly. Love, love, LOVE it!

Anne said...

Fun idea with the brads and what a cute card!
Anne
x

Juliet A said...

What you did with the Brads is really cute! I like that bit of bakers twine, too!

andrea said...

fab card,love the image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea

Karli said...

gotta luuuv those apples :) cute image & I absolutely luuuv your card! hugs~

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is soooo CUTE!!! I love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly and hope you join us again soon!
hugs, Sharon

Kathie ~ Beary Wishes said...

This is gorgeous Shelly. Love the added apples. Thanks for playing with us at D2D. Hugs, Kathie

sue said...

This is so cute!! And I love the apples!! Thanks for joining us at Southern Girls Challenge :)

Joanne Gilch said...

Shelly, fab card...I just love D2D challenges!!!

Priyanka said...

so cute and haha that little bird so cutely looking at the cherries,Love ur thoughts.

Karen Howard said...

This is gorgeous Shelly!