Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Creative Belli Challenge- Jewelry

My Blog Candy is HERE  thru 2/8

Welcome to another Creative Belli Challenge!! The challenge this two weeks is a fun one....use jewelry on your project!! This can include images that have jewelry on them or use *jewels* such as rhinestones, pearls... some of you might have some old jewelry just waiting to be showcased on a card!!! Be sure to use something old and forgotten from your stash, too...the Belli Challenge is all about using your old stuff and forgotten treasures!!!



This adorable image is from Bonibleaux Designs. The sentiment is from Verve.  I colored him with Copics and added a highlight of Spica of glitz. The DSP is from a Secret Santa swap... I used some rhinestones in coal to surround my image and the double heart charms- I purchaced them AGES ago when my brother got married (their son is 4 now.....) and glad to use them again! The curled corner technique is a new one from the Technique Junkies latest newsletter.

Be sure to stop by the other Belli Girls blogs to see what they made for you today....you will find lots of awesome ideas!!! Links on my sidebar or at the Belli Blog. If you upload a card to Splitcoast , PCP, Stamp TV or another online gallery be sure to add CBC110 in the keywords section.

Chris Dickinson


Ceal Pritchett

Holly Brown

Anne Harmon

Robin Kirkpatrick

Jessica Stockmeyer

Joan Ervin

Maria Matter

Darsie Bruno

Joy Hadden

Robin Parker

Chris Olsen

Mary Marsh

Karen Wallace

Challenges:
Anything Goes-Butterflies
Digital Tuesday-Shades of gray plus one other color
Bunny Zoe's Craft- Love is in the air
Karber Weekly- Digi and use something old
KB challenge- Use Hearts (charm)
Scrap it with a Song- My Life would Suck Without You
CD Sunday-Love is in the Air
Alphabet Challenge-"M" is for Men
Digi's with Attitude-Use Digi People
Simply Create-Give your heart away...!

Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

23 comments:

Tip Top said...

hehehe! That image always makes me giggle!!

Boni Boutelle-Jones said...

Girl this is AWESOME!! I just love Will! Are you staying warm? Have you gotten all the snow?

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how pretty and fun Shelly! I just love the blue black combo with the darling image, string and charm!!

jdmommy - Anne Harmon said...

Shelly, this image is such a fun one!! Great coloring, and I love the hearts too!

PetraB said...

This is such good fun, great idea. I should send the same to my son-in-law soon-to-be. They cannot make up their mind either (lol).

Alissa said...

I LOVE that page curl. That was the first thing I noticed! And that image and sentiment are perfect! Great job Shelly!

Kathy and Lucky said...

What a fun card, so cute, gives me the giggles.

joy said...

What a cute image! Love your sewing around the card and the curled edge.

sue said...

a fun image and card thanks for joining us at anything goes x sue x

Anne Temple said...

Such a fun image! Love the card and that turned down corner - great detail!

Helen Ann said...

lol love the image and that background paper is just gorgeous

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog

Hel xox

Dawn said...

Great image! Love it to bits! Thanks for sharing your card at Digi's With Attitude!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Thebug415 said...

This is such a cute image...lol. Love your take on the challenge.

Tanya said...

So cool! I love that image :D

Good Kardma by Jules said...

Pretty card! Love the black and white and that little butterfly in the corner. Thanks for joining us at Digi's With Attitude!

Mary Marsh said...

what a cute image and sentiment is so perfect-your heart charm is a great added touch

Carrie said...

I love the rhinestones and the double hearts are perfect. Awesome card.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Too cute, maybe he'll get the hint!

uksharon said...

How fabulous is this!
Thanks for joining us this week and trying out our shades of grey challenge.
Wonderful job.
Best wishes, Sharon

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Shelly I thought I had seen this card before, I wonder where? LOL. I have my other DT Hat on now.

I so love the way you have arranged the sentiments really makes the card stand out..

Thanks for joining us and sharing with me and the design team at Anything Goes...
Big Hugs
Tamara

Tamara Morton said...

Sorry I didn't comment on your post of Belli sooner, I really thought I had... Its a gorgeous card, I have not seen this image before.

Hugs
Tamara

sam said...

great card, thanks for joining us at Scrap it with a Song!

Joan Ervin said...

This is absolutely adorable, Shelly, and perfect for the jewelry theme....poor Will needs a little support...LOL!!!