Monday, August 31, 2026

House Mouse and Friends Challenge #473 Add Sparkle

House Mouse Image: Candy Claus
Colored using Copics
Snow glitter added to cape white parts
Iridescent Medium added to base and Candy canes
Blue reinker added to Sparkle Paste for sky and clouds


Eeeeekkkkk!!!

Welcome back House Mouse FANS!

with the option theme of  
 
Add Sparkle


Hosted by our Talented Teamie - Shelly

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.

 


We are  Generously Sponsored by


One Lucky Winner will receive a 
$6 Voucher to spend @ Di's Digi Stamps
We welcome back Di's DigiStamps 

Bio.
I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with like minded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself. This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!



Many thanks to our generous Sponsors for their continued support!



Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Shelly :-) such a cute image and I love the cloudy background and sparkle, very lovely :-)

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols XXX

April Williams said...

This is so cute! I love the sparkle and the sky. Have a great week! xx

Bunny said...

That's one big gift bag that the Santa House Mouse is hauling. I do love Christmas cards and this is so cute. [Bunny]

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Shelly - love how you have made House Mouse-claus sparkle.
Blessings
Maxine

Cari S. said...

Such a festive card! Love the snow glitter for his fur coat and hat!

Pam MacKay said...

Perfect Christmas cheer card! Gotta love peppermint sticks for the holidays!

Sue from Oregon said...

I would love a bag of candy canes! Super cute! 💕Sue Kment