Monday, July 28, 2025

House Mouse and Friends Mid-week reminder #445

I realized I need to get a move on with making Christmas cards!  So I grabbed a new Spellbinders House Mouse image and created 2 cards!  

and 


I used: Spellbinders: House Mouse Unwrapping Memories Cling Stamp Set

Come Join us!!!

One more week for the current challenge!


We are here with a Mid Week Reminder

Our ongoing challenge:


ANYTHING GOES

with the option of
 
Summer Fun


Hosted by our Talented Teamie  Rhea


        Please use any House-Mouse, Happy Hopper or Gruffie image 

 so join the fun!  Please use  a House-MouseDesigns(R)
  House-Mouse Friends /Happy Hoppers, or, Gruffies image stamped/decoupage or CD rom.


We are  Generously Sponsored by


We Welcome back Barry & his team @ House Mouse Designs



We are thrilled to be welcoming back our AWESOME sponsor,
the Official Mousey Family, House-Mouse Designs(R)

 

HMD is offering a Lucky player a $20 Gift Certificate to go shopping at the official House-Mouse Designs(R) site!


Many thanks to our generous Sponsor/s for their continued support.  

***Another prize is being offered to one random participant by Teamie Shelly- who ordered two of this image!




Many thanks to our Generous Sponsor for their continued support.

Thanks for stopping by! 
Shelly

4 comments:

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Shelly! I love that we used the same image!! and you made 2!!! You deserve a gold star!!

Hope you have a great week!
luv
Lols x x x

kiwimeskreations said...


Such a cute image Shelly, and so beautifully used on these gorgeous cards
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these are so cute!!! I love that adorable House Mouse stamp!

Anonymous said...

These ChristMOUSE cards are super cute Shelly! Great way to start on those Christmas cards! Love the image and paper patterns you've used on both!