Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Zoom crafting and color challenge!

 My Zoom crafty day was focused on the color challenges at Splitcoaststampers today. The color challenge is celebrating #900, so 6 hostesses have a challenge this week!  


 The first challenge- I used Copic markers for the colors. The 'desert' is dots. I love House Mouse images- and will enter this card into the House Mouse and friends Monday challenge

 

For the 2nd challenge, I finally broke out this cute polar bear by Ellen Hudson. I won this stamp set and the dies that go with it, and yeah to finally using it!  So cute! 

 I may or may not get all of the cards done, but hey, I am 1/3 of the way there already : )  Do you participate in any card challenges?


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Mia said...

Both cards are beautiful, Shelly, but I prefer the HM! What a fabulous coloring, my friend. And what a funny stamp! Thank you for joining again HMFMC challenge. Kisses, Mia

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh my goodness... these are so cute, Shelly!

April said...

Your cards are so cute! I love the House Mouse card and colors. Thanks for sharing at HMFMC. xx

Carol W said...

Shelly I love both of your cards. They are wonderful.

Margaret said...

Both of your cards are so sweet. That little house mouse image is adorable though. Just love them. I'm glad that they are just images and not running around my house.

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Shelly - loving the House Mouse one, that is s o sweet. The background to the bear is a stunner - well done on two fabulous cards
Blessings
Maxine

Christine said...

Adorable cute mousey card great design thanks for sharing with us at HMFMC
Mousey hugs Christine xx

Lorraine A said...

Super cute cards Shelly :-) both are adorable! I love the HM one, beautifully colored and the polar bear is fabulous too, I love the dark background with the sun :-)

Thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
Luv
Lols x x x

KarinsArtScrap said...

Shelly both cards are beautiful


Thank you for playing with us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.
Goodluck and hope we see you again.

Gr Karin DT Member