Wednesday, June 9, 2021

Wheelie Miss You

I tried something new for the Sketch challenge at Splitcoaststampers.... it's called a Shutter Gate card.  It was much easier than I expected, and love the effect you get when opening it up!



Inside and belly band:



 This is the reverse side of the DSP from the front.  I have had it for a few years...and it is by SU.  The image is MFT and is colored using Copic markers. I cut the image using the Scan n Cut, then fussy cut a bit more. 

My youngest is a soil scientist, not really a gardener, sending this out to her : )  

Challenges TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Shelly - I have used this fold and it's great, and you have made a gorgeous card with it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is absolutely adorable! Love the fun fold, too!

Lola said...

I love this and would like to give this fancy fold a try myself. Beautiful creation.

Jennifrann said...

Some day maybe I'll try this fold. Yours came out awesome. What a sweet image and so beautifully colored. Definitely a perfect fold to use that double sided DP that I always hoard.

Carol W said...

Shelly I love this card. It absolutely adorable. The fold you used is wonderful as well.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an awesome creation with this delightful image, Shelly!! I love it!!