Friday, May 14, 2021

Teapot Tuesday

 This week, out Teapot Tuesday recipient at Splitcoast is Jeanne- she has lost most of her vision.  She was an avid stamper and can no longer partake,  



 I have a new die by Sizzix for TH, and used a stack of card in my stash that I used in different colors to cut out flowers. I used a number of them to die cut out different colors of flowers, and for this card, I used a yellow and blue color theme. I made quite a few of these flowers.  

 The sentiment is by Colorado Craft company. 

  My Dad had macular degeneration, and I know how he would use his other senses to navigate the environment.  I used dimension on this card for Jeanne.  I hope she enjoys it!

Thanks for stopping by!

Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Great card Shelly - and yes, dimension and contrast are very important for sufferers of MD, and you have incorporated both on this beautiful work of the heART
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is a gorgeous card! Lovely flowers and color scheme!

Lynn McAuley said...

Your die cut layered blossoms are beautiful, Shelly!! I should have bought these dies last week when they were on sale at Hobby Lobby!