Saturday, April 24, 2021

Alpha Z=Zany

Hi and Happy Weekend!

 I made a card for Earth Day today and made it into a Zany background for the Alpha Z challenge at Splitcoast.  I also recycled a card for the Ways to Use it challenge. 


 I added color using Distress inks over the original panel using Stencils.  I used a Yellow, a blue and a purple.  Then the panel was embossed, and I used Purple Distress ink on the folder. The image is Penny Black and the sentiment is CC Designs.


This is the original card. 

If you don't already belong to Splitcoaststampers, come on over and take a look at some of the challenges!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

WOW what a transformation of the original card Shelly - a fabulous result, and I love it
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Sharon Madson said...

I love what all you did to the original to make yours! Great job, Shelly!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

These look fabulous, Shelly!

Darlene LeTavec said...

WOW! Love the colors and the creative re-purposing of the original card. The two images are so cute. Great card all around.

Lynn McAuley said...

Two fabulous cards, Shelly!! Loving that cat and dog most of all!! What zany friends!!