Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Here for You

 Finally able to create today! Nothing better than a big blooming flower to cheer you up!

 I just love the Coral colors, and used up some (older and retired) Cameo Coral cardstock from the stash.  Copics R32 and R35 for the Corals and YG61 and 63, with a light touch of YG67 too. I attempted to add Nuvo Glitter drops and did not like them, so just took my finger and smeared them on the cardstock, and added more to that- a shimmery glitter look!  I took a wood skewer stick and added Nuvo glitter drops to the center of the flower as well. The sentiment is part of the set from Unity. 

I have been dealing with a neck injury from a recent car accident- a nice case of Whiplash.  I am so thrilled to feel up to creating today!  I hope you and your family are all well today!  

We have one nephew and one of my cousins that are infected with the Covid19 virus.  Our prayers for all infected, all caring for loved ones in quarantine at home, all of the medical personnel and first responders, all of the grocery staff and all others whose jobs are essential that have to leave home everyday to keep us in supply for what we need. Also, prayers for those who have lost their jobs. 

I hope this colorful flower brings a smile to your face! Happy last day of March!!!  I am not sure March is going out like a lamb this year...…!

Challenges:
Path of Positivity- Spring Botanicals
Simon Says Stamp- Spring Inspirational Board
Pinspirational- Spring Inspiration

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your card is beautiful. Those rich corals are yummy!

I am sorry to hear that your whiplash is acting up. After a major whiplash injury it took years for it to settle down, but I still have residual affects. Hope you feel better.

The news of the COVID19 in your family saddens me. Sending prayers to heal quickly.

ScrappyHorses said...

So, so sorry to hear what you are going through right now! This card is absolutely perfect for the times we are living; it is sure to convey a message of hope and love! The flower is beautiful and colors are perfect; R32/35 are absolutely stunning on this flower! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity and know we are thinking of you and joining in your prayers. ~Katrina

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Your big bloom is just gorgeous Shelly!! Sorry you're having some problems my friend and hope that it gets better soon! Wishing you to stay well and happy! HUGS

Lynn McAuley said...

Praying that you feel less pain each day, Shelly. Also praying for your family members and all others worldwide affected by Covid-19. What a scary time we live in.

Unity has be shopping over there everyday with their wonderful digital releases. I'm getting them mostly for the amazing sentiments, but will have to do a bit of coloring, I am afraid. You know how much I hate that!!

This card is gorgeous!!

crafty said...

Pray that you make a speedy recovery. This is a lovely card. Thank you for joining us for the spring challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.
Mary

Barb said...

Your colors are stunning!

Deanne Saunders said...

Gorgeous card!!! Thank-you so much for participating in our PINSPIRATIONAL challenge. Hope to see your beautiful creations in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!! So sorry this is late, but with everything going on, I’m just getting around to doing this. Please stay safe and strong during this time.
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper