Saturday, December 28, 2019

Life Been a Zoo???

I hope you have recovered from your festivities-if they are over....we are beginning a week in Colorado with my kids for our family Christmas- life is good!


 When my siblings gathered, a few from out of town went to the zoo with my sister and I tagged along.  It took us 3 hours to get 20 minutes from where she lived!  But, we saw the zoo lights at Brookfield Zoo and had a fun time with family.
  I am going to send this to one of them.....not sure who yet.....

 The image by Newton's Nook is colored using Copic markers.

Challenges TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Shelly this is fabulous.... love it, it's such a fun card.
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a fun card, a great image and saying. Hope you enjoy your continued holiday festivities!

Mrs A. said...

I love your fun card. Whoever gets the card is sure to love it as a reminder of their visit. Enjoy yourNew Year festivities. Hugs Mrs A.

Barb said...

What a great card--love the coloring!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is adorable with all those animals!

Anonymous said...

That image is just the cutest Shelly! Fabulous coloring and so happy to hear you've had a great Holiday celebration with loved ones! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is adorable. I have that image and it's so fun. It looks great with the black and white stripes. Enjoy time with the kids.

Lynn McAuley said...

Cute beyond words, Shelly!! I love this sweet animal frame!!!