Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Bugaboo- Humor Me Wednesday

Fir the Bugaboo Humor Me Wednesday post, I am celebrating Emergency Nurses Day which is October 9th, with the help of Stella : )


  LOL, Some medicines do burn a touch : )  But, look at the size of that syringe and needle!

Stella was die cut out using a double stitched boarder, then colored with Copics.  When I worked in the ER and ICU, we wore this color of scrubs- Ciel Blue.  This DP is Echo Park and the cardstock is Ballet Blue.

 I used the Sketch Saturday Sketch for my jump start, and added a few sequins to balence out the card.
Challenges:
Sketch Saturday- above


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this card is a cute one... love that nurse!

jimlynn said...

You just have to love Stella! FUN card and great take on the sketch.
Lynn

Anonymous said...

LOL! Stella knows what she's talking about! :) Fabulous take on the sketch challenge and a fun card!

Lisa Lynn said...

Your Stella card is wonderful. And perfect coming from you.

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun and fabulous card Shelly - love that you kept the card fairly plain to let Stella 'shine'.
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Yikes, that is a big needle. Stella is taking her job serious. This card is adorable Shelly.

Lynn McAuley said...

I visited one of these lovely ladies last week, and it didn't hurt at all!! Two tiny tablets under the tongue, and I was on the way to feeling human again!! Super fabulous card to honor these nurses, Shelly!!

Brenda said...

I love your Stella card, so fun and so perfect for the sketch last week. Thanks so much for playing along at Sketch Saturday!

wannabcre8tive said...

A super cute get well card. Love Stella. I just bet that won't hurt. :)