Monday, March 11, 2019

COF- Jeremiah

March 2019: Hostess/Barb (barbaralynn)
Challenge: It is about Living Life to the Fullest:Please make a creation that expresses how you live your life to the fullest or illustrates something you plan or wish for in the future.
Scripture: Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Now, I thought of going in many directions with this card : )   So many future plans in the coming year!


   I am a bit late with my card- caught a nasty, nasty respiratory virus and have been worthless for the past week!!! 
  I love this sentiment, and I read it as: It does not matter where the bike takes me, it is all about how the moments are LIVED once I get to the destination where I am heading : ) 
 
And, a second meaning, this summer, I have the opportunity to go to the Netherlands and do a bike and barge trip with some dear friends from college.  I have back trouble, so may be riding on an e-bike....but so look forward to going.  On the way there, we will stop in Ireland and meet a relative that I only know on Facebook, and in Amsterdam when the trip is completed, I am going to visit with a creative blogging friend.  How cool is that!

Challenges: TBA 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...


Wonderful floral background paper with this bicycle and its basket of blossoms!! Such a fun spring design, Shelly!!! It IS all about the ride!!!

Lisa said...

What a beautiful card!! I love the image and sentiment!! I hope you are feeling much better. Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Gorgeous card. I love the yellow. Cute image too.

How exciting for a trip to the Netherlands and everything else you have planned. I'm so excited for you!!

*Vicki* said...

This card is so pretty and elegant Shelly!! Love that image and sentiment!! Feel better my friend! HUGS