Sunday, December 2, 2018

Awkward Holiday Chaos Day 2

Day 2 of Holiday Chaos is a Sketch-- this is my absolute favorite challenge of any type!  
Here is our inspiration:



I turned the sketch on its side and used the Snowflake Reindeer Silhouette image for my card. Isn't this image beautiful???  I also used some gift wrap that I saved from last Christmas that I thought was fabulous!  I layered it all on Navy SU cardstock. The sentiment is a red Rubber stamp- company unknown.  It is embossed using Ranger Queen's Gold EP. 

I hope to see you joining in the challenges at Bugaboo Holiday Chaos HERE- there are awesome prizes and if you enter each day, you could won one of the Grand prizes!!!  

Challenges:
Challenge Up Your Life- Winter Animals
Alphabet Challenge- R is for reindeer
Cute Card Thursday- recycle something

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

WOW!!! This is beautiful Shelly!! I love the shine of the gold against the Navy. The deer are so pretty too.
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the design and the pretty reindeer!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, that is so elegant. Wrapping paper is a wonderful idea and a great recycle.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

I'm in love with your reindeer card. I love how you put the sketch on your side.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your deer with this sensational paper!! Awesome holiday card, Shelly!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, the blue/gold is a great combo on this card... makes it so elegant!

Donna said...

I LOVE this card Shelly! That color combination looks so elegant together. And you have a wonderful take on the sketch. Have a great week!

kiwimeskreations said...

Great use of the sketch Shelly and a fabulous card as a result!
Blessings
Maxine

Deb said...

This is beautiful Shelly, love your bit of Christmas paper that you saved, I think we crafters are all magpies, see something lovely and put it away to use at a later date!
Many thanks for joining us this week at Cute Card Thursday!
Debxx

*Vicki* said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Shelly!! I love the way you've done your sketch with that deer!! This is such an elegant design my dear!! DT hat time: Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Cazro said...

A beautiful, elegant card for the season. Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz. DT.

denise said...

Wow! what a great card! I love all the gold and the reindeers perfect for our challenge at challenge up your life!