Saturday, October 27, 2018

Bugaboo Color Challenge

 The Bugaboo challenge today is a color challenge. I usually shy away from color challenges- I find them hard, but today I needed a card so thought I would take the challenge on!


 I used Navy as the card base, which is cut to 5.25" x 5.25" . I colored the image with Copic markers. The Sympathy sentiment is Unity/Gina K.
  I added just a touch of Wink of Stella to the border and a tiny dab on the butterflies.



Challenges:
Cards 4 Gals- lets go Digital

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly this is beautiful for a sad occasion.

*Vicki* said...

Wow Shelly your card is breath-taking! Love the way you've used the colors and it makes for a stunning sympathy card my friend! HUGS

Lynn McAuley said...

What a breath-taking beauty, Shelly! A wonderful card of sympathy!