Thursday, August 23, 2018

Impossible!

The AOSA ( About Oriental Stamp Art ) has a 'quickie' challenge to make an impossible card. I do not think this style of card is so impossible- kind of addicting!!!  


 I used Washi paper over Wasabi Green cardstock (SU). The main image is Magenta. I stamped the image and lightly watercolored it, trying to mimic the colors of the flowers in the Washi paper. The sentiment and the bamboo are from a set I bought from Clear Dollar Stamps many years ago. I just love the way this card looks IRL.  


Another view :  )

Have a fabulous day!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly this is beautiful and a great layout.

kiwimeskreations said...

Yes, this card fold is such a fun one Shelly - and you have made a lovely card using it.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Shelly, this is amazing! Gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow this certainly turned out gorgeous Shelly! I'm with you on the name of this card...it's funny, but I love it! :) You've decorated it up so stunning here!! Have a great weekend! HUGS

Lynn McAuley said...

Beautiful Oriental design, Shelly! I love this fold, too. So easy to fold flat and mail!!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

I so agree Shelly...not difficult at all! Very pretty.

MiamiKel said...

Beautiful, Shelly! They are fun - not sure addicting, lol, but definitely easy!