Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sympathy

Cards we never like making are Sympathy cards. Yet, they are so special and meaningful.


 I used very shimmery cardstock in a soft purple color. I cut out a die using the same cardstock. The butterfly is Sweet Stamps and is stamped in Versamark and embossed using silver EP.  The sentiment on the front and inside is a set by Gina K Designs for Unity Stamps.


 I added just a touch of Sakura Gelly roll pen in Stardust for subtle shimmer.


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

jimlynn said...

No, we don't like to make sympathy cards but I think that any family that received this would be so appreciative and love it. Beautiful card Shelly!
Lynn

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The butterfly is stunning!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn McAuley said...

What a soft, delicate beauty! So perfect for a sympathy card, Shelly!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly this card is stunning!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

So pretty Shelly

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, your card is beautiful. That butterfly is stunning. Have a great holiday weekend.

*Vicki* said...

Hello dear friend! :) Wow, this card is so soft and pretty and I'm sure it will be well received! I haven't stopped following you, just not been around lately! I'm thinking I'll be around more with my new blog to keep me busy crafting! Hope all is well with you and thanks for your comment on FB! Have a great weekend! HUGS

MiamiKel said...

Wow, Shel, this is a vision. Yes, they are hard to make but I'm sure this will bring peace and comfort - it's just so peaceful ♥