Saturday, March 3, 2018

March ATC's- Owls

 The monthly ATC exchange theme this month was Owls. Here is what I came up with.


Image is CTMH. The circles-chipboard from Globecraft Piccalo and covered with Enamel EP. The background is Distress Inks and stencils.



I made a background that was faux wood, so scored it and made it a window where the owls could peek out.  I am unsure of where I bought this stamp set. 

 Distress Inks background using stencils, Washi, rhinestones and CTMH image.


 This set is a piece of cardstock that was inked brown, texturized with an EF and I ripped a hold out of the center and have a CTMH owl peeking through.  The owl is symmetrical, so I glued another owl on the back side of the card.

 More Distress Oxide ink backgrounds with a Gina Marie dies and Sentiment unknown.

I used a Cheery Lynn die that includes 5 animals, one of which is an owl. I cut it out using different papers. The backgrounds, again, are using Distress Oxide inks and stencils.

These are the owl ATC's I received back:


  It is always fun to see the great ideas other people have with the monthly theme.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, you have a bunch of wonderful owl ATCs. Great images.

Lisa said...

Wow, these are all so fabulous!! The owls are adorable!! Love the ones you received, too!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your owls are all fabulous and so unique. You can tell a lot of effort and love went into the making of these. The wood grain turned out wonderful.

Margaret said...

Wow! You have a bunch of really cute owl ATC's. I'm lucky if I can get even one done. You received some really cute ones back too.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, these owl ATC's are awesome!

Lynn McAuley said...

Wow, wow, wow!! What a sensationally fun collection. Each owl is so delightfully unique!!