Design Teams

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Boat ATC

An ATC made for a swap in one of my groups for November.

 I forgot to take a picture before I mailed this one...so this is from one of the recipients.....  I stamped an image and used a portion of it that fit on an ATC.  I colored the image with Copic markers.  I punched out a boat, then punched the next larger circle punch larger- so the spotlight area fits into the larger circle. I really had fun with this one.

My swap ATC was from Barbie D

I love this beautiful scene.

I have been out of town and am a little behind papercrafting.  I will be posting more cards soon : )

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Maxine D said...

What a stunning ATC Shelly - the way you have spotlighted the boat is fabulous!
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful, Shelly!

Susan McFeggan said...

LOL....don't you just hate when you forget to take the pictures? I do that alot and then have to remake so I can post on my blog. Nice "save" Shelly! Great idea using a portion for the ATC.

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beautiful, peaceful river scene, Shelly! I love how you put the spotlight on the nearest boat!