Monday, June 30, 2014

Card Mania- Circles

Circles is the theme at Card Mania for challenge #50. You have 2 weeks to make a card with Circles and join in!  Whiff of Joy is the Sponsor for this challenge.

  I used the sweet digital image from Whiff of Joy called Angel Maya with a Star. I colored the image with Copics. I added Sakura Gelly Roll pen to add shimmer to the wings and the stars.
 The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I made this card for an online papercrafting friend who can use a prayer or two right now. I kept it CAS so I can mail it. My P.O. is terrible for charging me extra if there are any lumps or bumps at all!
  The die with the 'holy' circles is the Large Circle Burst die by Memory Box. I fussy cut the image and popped it up on dimensionals.
 The circle card base is a die from the Silhouette online store- cut with the Cameo.

Challenges:



Thanks for stopping by! Shelly

8 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Shelly your angel is super cute and the scallop circle is a lovely setting for her
Cheers
Dr Sonia

Marilyn said...

This is so cute! I love this sweet image, the colour and shape of your card too.

jimlynn said...

I think all the PO's are cracking down on the postage for lumps and bumps! No lumps or bumps even needed on this one though! Precious!
Lynn

Penny said...

How precious! Love the sweet image, your die cuts and pretty design! :^)
Hugs, Penny

kiwimeskreations said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Irish Cherokee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Monika Reeck said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
NanaConnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.