Sunday, February 12, 2012

Counting my Blessings

Happy Sunday!  

 I am trying to look on the brighter side today!  My computer has been out of commission 2 weeks on Monday- and there are parts on back-order......so it will be a minimum of at least another week before I will get it back!  But, I have a computer to work on (even though it is really old...) so I am counting my blessings and being Thankful!  There is very little 'space available' on this computer- so I was thrilled when Debbie @ 'Stamps from a Broad' posted this photo editing software- Pixir on her blog- it is free and I do not have to download anything- Thank You!!!While it is not perfect- it is much better than it looked when I uploaded it : )
  The background is called Cuttlebug Wax Paper resist- from the Technique Junkies.  I think the butterfly stamp is from SU and the sentiment is from  Create with TLC
  See- I can make a CAS card! 

Challenges:
The Crafty Pad- 'B' Butteflies and Blue
Sweet Stampin' Challenge- CAS
Charisma- Things with Wings

 I hope you have a wonderful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

12 comments:

Linda @ it all started with paint said...

Shelly,

Thanks for stopping by! I'm downtown, not too far from Wrigley ...

And today was sunny and frigid! I guess that's better than gray and frigid!

Linda

Karli said...

sorry you're having technical difficulties :( hope they're able to get your computer back speedy quick. It did not prevent you from making a truly romantically sweet card :) Hugs~

Terry said...

I really love these butterflies! The background is fantastic for the floating beauties! Happy Sunday!

Holly said...

Oh Shelly, this is beautiful! I love the butterflies and your waxed cbug background!

jimlynn said...

Beautiful butterflies and a lovely card! So pretty with the sentiment in the foreground and the butterflies behind it.
Hang in there on those computer issues! It's a royal pain, I know.
Lynn

Sandi McLean said...

Lovin those butterflies! Nothing will make me weep more quickly than technical difficulties! Keeping fingers crossed!! Hugs,

Nicole said...

That is such a pretty card!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Shelly this is gorgeous - the colour on the butterflies is dreamy and the background so 'right' for them.
Blessings
Maxine

Juliet A said...

the resist makes such a soft background, and I love the colors you chose - so nice!

Darlene Lyons said...

I love everything about this card! Butterflies are my favourite! I found your site in the looking for followers discussion over at the outlawz. I hope you come to visit me @ www.scrappyduesbydarlene.blogspot.com

Natali said...

Gorgeous card Shelly. Wonderful butterflys.

Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “CAS” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.

Hugs
Natali

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Oh I love these beautiful butterflies and your card is really stunning. Hope your computer is feeling better :$ Thank you for sharing and playing this week at The Crafty Pad :)