Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall Fun progressive Challenge

 I had a bit of time to create a card today using the Designed2Delight free digital image that I received for using last week's image.  
  I colored the image with Copic markers and cut it out with Nestabilities 21.  The sentiment is from McMahon Five Designs. I purchased a fall floral stem and plucked off all of the flowers- they are really pretty fall colors. I added a SU button in the center of the flowers.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

This is areal stunning Shelly. Love the pumpkin image and the colour palette you have used!!
Blessings
Maxine

Karen Howard said...

I have this same paper and love it! Your pumpkins are perfect for autumn and beautifully colored! Hugs, Karen

Marilyn said...

A perfect fall card! Love the image, layout and papers but most of all those colours.