Wednesday, July 22, 2009

ISC sketch challenge


I saw this sketch challenge by ISC and wanted to give it a go. I used my skills learned in a Michelle Zindorf workshop- and the stamps I have used here are included in one of the sets we recieved from her to use at the workshop. They are from Innovative Stamp Creations and are called Art4Framesll.
The Designer Paper in the BG has a similar flower, and I found it at Sassy Stamps- not sure if they still carry it- it is called basic Grey 'Boxer'.
I used all SU inks: Soft Sky, Bordering Blue, NQN and Night of Navy, and Old Olive. I used Ruby Red on the tops of the flowers. The bottom of the Flower was used on the strip of Aged parchment below the image in Ruby Red. I got out the sewing machine to stitch around the edges.

Thanks for looking!

Shelly

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the card. Its so rich with detail and color.

Amy J said...

This is so pretty! Love it!

Ann said...

Very nice!

Unknown said...

wonderful card. its so pretty

Manna said...

Beautiful card, Shelly!!!

Unknown said...

Love the color combo! Great job!!