Thursday, March 26, 2020

Seeds and blossoms

I had a bit of time to create today, The Ways to Use it challenge at SCS asks for 'seeds' projects.  I have this Prima Dp that has seed packets on it, and created using a digital set im my 'to use' pile by Graciellie Designs.  I have used this set before- so love it!


 The Prima DP is a soft pastel in shades of yellow, pink, green and blue.  I chose to made the flowers pink, as it is my favorite color : )  The green layer under the DP is distress in the edges and them layered on a soft pink cardstock.  
  I used a Memory Box stitched circle die that I cut out of DP, and layered the flower and the butterfly on it.  The sentiment is also Graciellie Designs and I outlined it in pink Copic marker. 

Challenges: TBA



Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

What a beauty, Shelly!! Love that awesome sentiment!!