Monday, March 16, 2020

Jan's Digital Stamps- Anything Goes

 I am honored and thrilled to be Guest Designing for Jan's Digital Stamps!  I used a recently released stamp set ,  "Get Well Soon 3260J".  The set also included sentiments. 

 The precolored image was so pretty, that I decided to use it on my card.  I diecut the image using a die from Divinity Designs (formerly Our Daily Bread).  I added an embossed lighter green card, backed with a tiny medium brown cardstock, and it is layered onto a Green cardstock. The sentiment is part of the set.

The Challenge theme is always Anything Goes and winners are picked by Random.org.

***CHANGES TO THE CHALLENGE at Jan's:

1.  Beginning in April, we are going to be doing 2 random draws each time; one specifically for entries which use a JDS image, and the other for everyone else.  Each winner will receive a gift certificate for $10 to be spent in the store.  This will greatly increase the chances of being a winner for anyone who enters using a Jan's image.

2.  Secondly, in April, we are going to go to a monthly challenge on the first Monday of each month, ending on the Sunday before the next challenge starts. 

Challenges:
Daisy Chain- use a die

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

Challenges:
Daisy Chain

6 comments:

Sheryl said...

Shelley this is gorgeous. I love the die cut border - it looks like a lace-edged pillow.
Crafty Hugs Sheryl xx

Karen Page said...

I second Sheryl's comment about the brilliant use of that die as it looks like a pillow! I wish I had thought of that!!! Beautiful card!

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful card you have created for Jan's Digital Stamps with this sweet bear!! Awesome work, Shelly!!

Anne Temple said...

This is so pretty. Love that wonderful die you used too.

Jan Mahew said...

Shelley, Love your adorable well wisher creation using "Get Well Bear". The die cut edges make for a beautiful blanket to be all tucked in bed with. Thank you for sharing it! I love seeing how the DT and others use my Digi Stamps and their talents. Great Job! HAPPY CRAFTING!
Hugs,
Jan
(Owner & Illustrator of Jan's Digi Stamp Shop)

cohenna said...

Beautiful! Thank you so much for joining with ust at Daisy Chain Challenges this time and good luck :)