Saturday, December 28, 2019

Life Been a Zoo???

I hope you have recovered from your festivities-if they are over....we are beginning a week in Colorado with my kids for our family Christmas- life is good!


 When my siblings gathered, a few from out of town went to the zoo with my sister and I tagged along.  It took us 3 hours to get 20 minutes from where she lived!  But, we saw the zoo lights at Brookfield Zoo and had a fun time with family.
  I am going to send this to one of them.....not sure who yet.....

 The image by Newton's Nook is colored using Copic markers.

Challenges TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

8 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh Shelly this is fabulous.... love it, it's such a fun card.
Blessings
Maxine

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

What a fun card, a great image and saying. Hope you enjoy your continued holiday festivities!

Mrs A. said...

I love your fun card. Whoever gets the card is sure to love it as a reminder of their visit. Enjoy yourNew Year festivities. Hugs Mrs A.

Barb said...

What a great card--love the coloring!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, this is adorable with all those animals!

*Vicki* said...

That image is just the cutest Shelly! Fabulous coloring and so happy to hear you've had a great Holiday celebration with loved ones! HUGS

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly that is adorable. I have that image and it's so fun. It looks great with the black and white stripes. Enjoy time with the kids.

Lynn McAuley said...

Cute beyond words, Shelly!! I love this sweet animal frame!!!