Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Tone on Tone

Tome on tone is a challenge at Splitcoast for the Falliday challenges.  I used Ruby Red- one of my all time favorite colors (retired SU).


  I stamped the Simon Hurley background stamp, Flower Garden,  in Ruby Red and stamped it onto the cardstock 3 times....  the last time, I spritzed it with a little water.  I repeated the process on white cardstock, then trimmed the flowers out and adhered them to the base layer.
  I stamped once more using Summer Sun (also retired SU).  I fussy cut out the middle of the flowers and added them to the flower.  The sentiment is from a Simon Hurley set as well and is stamped with Ruby Red and Versamark and embossed with clear EP.  I added shimmer to the flowers using Sakura Stardust Gelli Roll pen.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

No comments: