Monday, November 18, 2019

Thanks!

I had my 8th Grade Religious Ed class make cards to say Thank You to a gentleman in Florida who paid off unpaid cafeteria bills so the kids could eat lunch without worry.  How awesome is that?


  I loved this, because it is a great example of how when we pray, it is not always to ask for something (for ourselves or others). It is also a great way to tell God Thank You for prayers answered or good outcomes!!!
  I supplied cards that I bought in boxes with multiple colors, Washi Tape, a few diecuts (Gina Marie owl in photo) and sentiments.  The sentiments are Gina K, Hero Arts and Pretty Pink Posh.
  I will be mailing these out and I hope Andrew enjoys them. I found this idea for cardmaking on Splitcoaststampers in the Tuesday Teapot challenge thread.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

3 comments:

Chris said...

What a lovely selection of bright and beautiful cards! I'm sure Andrew (what a kind and generous guy!) will be delighted to receive them, it's always good to feel appreciated. It's a great lesson to teach the kids too...and I bet they loved making them!
xx

*Vicki* said...

How lovely these all are and I'm sure they'll be greatly received! I love the happy colors you've chosen as well! ;)

Lola said...

What a wonderful thing to do and teach. Sometimes we forget to teach appreciation - even if it's not directly affecting us. Really great!