Wednesday, March 20, 2019

SCS sketch and another card kit

I made up another card from a card kit from Tracy C from our kit group at SCS (Splitcoaststampers).  It is the first day of Spring, so my card reflects that. I also used the SCS sketch challenge for today.


 It is raining here- good day to stamp, and the grass will become more green.  I am not in an area where there is flooding, so hope it is NOT raining where it is. 
  This image is SU, Tracy stamped it onto Neenah cardstock and the base is Lovely Lilac.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your card is lovely - and that sentiment. WOW!

Donna said...

Shelly, this is so pretty. I am ready for spring to be sure. We had rain yesterday and today too. Guess it hit the whole area. Love that pretty purple color and the flowers are beautifully colored.

Lynn McAuley said...

That background paper is absolutely perfect for this wonderful bouquet of long-stemmed flowers!! Hurry up spring!! Fabulous card, Shelly!

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card Shelly, I love the die you used to frame that beautiful image!
Tammy x

Lisa said...

It's so beautiful!! The flowers are gorgeous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow this is so pretty, happy and Spring-like Shelly! I just love it!! And here I'm going the expensive route and BUYING up kits!! Doh! What a really fun idea for a friend group to join and share!! Love that!! Thanks for sharing! HUGS