Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Ugly Sweater- Day 4 Holiday Chaos

Its Ugly Sweater Day at Bugaboo for the Holiday Chaos challenge for Day 4!




 This fun crazy reindeer loves shimmer and blitz!  Kinda like me- just quietly : ) 
I used the image  Reindeer Christmas Goodies. I colored the reindeer with Copics.  I used a MFT die to cut out the silver glitter outer panel. I added a red ribbon and three red buttons with cording included. (so under caption #2 for challenge).
   Copics are used to color in the sentiment and added spaces. The DP is MME. Cardstock is GP white and Gina K red. The entire panel with the reindeer is colored with clear Wink of Stella- so very shimmery!

I hope you will join us for these fun challenges!  There are lots of prizes to be won!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, your card is too cute. Great image to use and love the sparkle.

kiwimeskreations said...

A great and fun card Shelly - thanks for the smile this gave me
Blessings
Maxine

*Vicki* said...

Well there's no ugly here Shelly! I think this guy is so cute and I love him all blinged up with the silver sparkle too!! Beautifully done! HUGS

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful reindeer image with your glittery frame and button trim!! So cute!!