Saturday, December 1, 2018

Holy Flurry of Chaos- Day 1

Holy Flurry of Chaos at Bugaboo has started!!!  For Day 1,  Create a project that includes 'some' type of Snow!  


 I created using this fun JJ snowflake image, colored with Copics and I highlighted with a Wink of Stella shimmer pen. I added bling and added glossy accents to her glasses. I used a Memory Box die cut using DP and added Bling. I also added twine and a snowflake charm.

I hope you will come join us in the Christmas Chaos at Bugaboo- seven days of fun and lots and lots of prizes!

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Lynn (aka Lynnpenguin) said...

Soooo cute. I just love this image...gonna have to create a card with it not that I've seen it again!!! Love it.
Hugs, Bugaboo DT Teamie,
Lynn aka Lynnpenguin

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, perfect image for snow/snowflake. Your card is gorgeous. Hope your back is better.

Donna said...

What a fabulous card Shelly. I missed this image. JJ is so cute with her snowflake cover up. Great colors and a fun design. Hope I can keep up this week. I love to play along with the Bug challenges. Congrats on being a GDT.

Lisa said...

This is so fun!! She's too cute!! Love this!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn McAuley said...

Hope JJ isn't freezing her lady bits!! I had to laugh at this fun card, Shelly.