Monday, December 3, 2018

Gift Wrap/Anything but a Card- Holiday Chaos Day 3

I made a wine tag for my "Anything but a card post"- I love Red (wine that is).  This project was created for the Day Three challenge for Bugaboo's Holiday Chaos which you can find  HERE : )


For Day 3 of Holiday Chaos, here is our prompt:

 I used SU Not Quite Navy cardstock, embossed with an embossing folder from Sweet Stamps. I added the fussy cut image Merry Christmas to Ewe and added it to the tag.  The image was colored with Copic markers. I added liquid applique for texture : )  I added Washi and mini holographic Washi (that was a gift from Dr Sonja at SCS). I used the SU circle punch 1 3/4" for the top. I scored 2 lines at 2 1/2" and 3".   The tag measures 7 3/8" long by 3 7/8" wide.

 I hope you will come join in this fun challenge week!  You will get last minute Christmas cards or projects dome and will be in the running for some great prizes!!!

Challenges:
613 Avenue Create- AG + Washi Tape
Addicted to Stamps and More- Non-Traditional Christmas colors
2 Crafty Critter Crazies- Use a critter

Thanks for stopping by
Shelly

7 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so adorable!! I love the sweet image and the embossing!! Beautiful tag!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

kiwimeskreations said...

What a great project Shelly - love the punny sentiment and the wee sheep to accent it, and the embossing adds great interest
Blessings
Maxine

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

So, so cute! Your colouring with Copics is spot on. I'd like to make a wine label for an open house we are going to for a Christmas gathering. Thanks for the inspiration.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

I love that sheep!

Donna said...

This is adorable Shelly! Love that textured background. It reminds me of sheep wool, perfect with your image. Great color combination! So glad you're part of the Bugaboo team, even if it's only as a guest. I enjoy the Big images a lot!

Lynn McAuley said...

Fun, fun tag! I love it, Shelly!! Bugaboo always has such adorable images!!!

Sheryl said...

A lovely card.
Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl xx