Thursday, December 6, 2018

Color Challenge- Holiday Chaos Day 6

Fruitcake- do you love it?  It appears that the colors are our prompt for Day 6 of the Bugaboo Holiday Chaos for today!  You can see it all HERE

Here is what I created :


   I will probably like Gertrude when I get 'older'.  (Or, maybe I already am....).  LOL 
The image is Gertrude- tinsel in a tangle from Bugaboo Digital Stamps. It is colored using Copic markers. I wish you could see the sparkle in the picture..... : ) 
 I hope you are enjoying the prep for Christmas this year! 

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

7 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL! That sentiment and image are just too cute!! Love your take on the challenge my friend! HUGS

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! The image totally makes me smile!! I love the reindeer slippers and the sentiment!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Lynn McAuley said...

Too late! My tinsel is in a huge tangle!! Sensational holiday card, Shelly!!

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun card Shelly, and beautifully coloured too.
Blessings
Maxine

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

LOL! Love the humor of your card, Shelly!

Donna said...

My tinsel is starting to get tangled. But Tom only has one more week of work and then he's going to take over the elf duties. At least that's what I keep telling myself. LOL! I love this card, so I guess that means I'm already old. That's okay, Gertrude gives great advice. It all get done in the end so don;t sweat it. Love your card!

Lisa Lynn said...

That image is colored perfectly for the challenge and just love the humor.