Monday, October 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings-Kindness : )

For the October Duel our theme is Kindness : )  Jeanette (Dazzlers)  and Kelly (Divas) are our hostesses.



I used the Sketch at  2 Sisters on the blog to get me started.  I used all of the DP's except for one and one of the Washi tape samples.  I just love this sweet image and theme!

Kit details:
Stamps- Stampavie- Teddy and Me
Picket Fence Studio- Comfort Words
both stamped on Recollections #110 white cardstock with Memento Black Tuxedo ink

DP- MME and Paper Studio
Ribbons-Amuse Silver Organdy, Crafters Square Black Glitter and Ribbon Boutique Turquoise.

Embellishments- Michaels- Washi
Recollections- rhinestones and flowers
Paper Studio hearts brads.

There was a 'Kind' die from SSS that I did not use, will use on a future project!

Be sure to hop along and see what the other Dazzlers- my team, and the Diva's have made!

Divas and Dazzlers links : )
Divas
Blogs : Barb  , Carol ,  Judy ,   Heather  , Kelly  LJ  Tami
SCS Galleries:  Suzy  , Terry S 

Dazzlers:
Blogs: Darlene  ,  Donna Jeanette  , Shelly- you are here, Terry L  , Tracie

SCS Galleries:   Paola , Terry A , Debbie B

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

13 comments:

Darlene LeTavec said...

Shelly, Cute-Cute CUTE!!!! Your coloring is always so perfect and I admire how you used so many elements from Jeanette's kit!! Everything ties together wonderfully and the end result is beautiful!

Caroline said...

I love your card! Thanks for sharing it with us at 2Sistersontheblog.
Are you a follower yet? Please do. You must be a follower to participate.
Caroline DT

MiamiKel said...

Shelly this is total cuteness!! There is so much going on with your card I love how you got so much of the kit on their!! there is so much going on with your card I love how you got so much of the kit on there I am so glad you liked my theme this month! I am so glad you liked my theme this month! Kindness rocks!

terry serman said...

Super cute! Love the coloring and all the embellies!

Barb said...

Shelly--this card is so sweet. I love the design and how you used so many of the parts of the kit!

Carol W said...

Shelley I love your card. Your coloring and layout is wonderful. Great job with your kit.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this cutie and her sweet teddy bear!! Wonderful framing with the flowers, Shelly!

Laura Jean (LJ) said...

what a cute card Shelly - I Love how different your card looks compared to everyone else! The coloring is great!

*Vicki* said...

That image is darling! Love your coloring on her and what a stunning layout you've made for your card design! Love it! HUGS

froebelsternchen said...

What a cute image! A darling card - so beautiful made!
Happy October Shelly!
Big hugs, Susi

Lisa said...

I love it!! She's adorable!! I love the layers!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your card is so cute! Love the way you did the piece behind the image, with the washi. Great sketch for this card! Thanks for dueling with us this month!

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh, the layout and the layers....I just want pet the card! Great job on this one.