Monday, March 19, 2018

Cranes ATC

Just back from a week in the hospital with my Mom. She was so sick with a respiratory virus!  At one point, they were talking pacemaker, but she moved past that thankfully!  So now, catching up on posting a few cards and ATC's I have made recently. 



 This ATC was made for a monthly ATC lottery at About Oriental Stamp Art (AOSA) group on Yahoogroups.  I have been having much fun with Distress inks lately- and using stencils.
 The stamp is AAA/Art Neko and I used a die to cut out the tag.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Shelly, I"m so glad your mom is doing better now! Whew!!! Hope she continues to heal now.
Love your ATC too. Beautiful!
Lynn

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, I'm glad you're home again and Mom didn't need a pacemaker. YAY! Your ATC is beautiful!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

This ATC really intrigues me in all it's colour. So very beautiful.

I'm glad to hear your mom won't be needing a pacemaker.

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, your card is gorgeous. So glad that your Mom is better and didn't have to go through a pacemaker surgery. Sorry that you had a rough week. Sending you hugs.

Stef H said...

gorgeous colors too

Lynn McAuley said...

Gorgeous background work for these wonderful cranes, Shelly!

Art By Wanda said...

A wonderful atc, Shelly!!! So glad you mom is better!!

Darnell said...

This is so pretty, Shelly! A great design! I'm glad your mom is feeling better after being so seriously ill. I know you can't help but worry, but it's okay if she needs a pacemaker in the future because it will help make her feel better and keep her from fainting. I have had a combination defibrillator/pacemaker since 2007 and I'm so thankful for the device! Hugs, Darnell

:: BlueInks :: said...

Such soft, pretty colors. I am glad that your mom is doing better. Take care...