Thursday, February 15, 2018

Dueling Darlings- Something I love

It's the 15th of the month, and that means a Dueling Darlings Post!  (This is a SCS group).  Jeanette is our Hostess for the Dazzlers team, and Kelly for the Diva's. The theme is "Something I Love."


 Jeanette sent the kit and listed the three things she loves:
1) Images with Umbrellas
2)Whipper Snapper Stamps
3)Using Found/recycled items on cards- so use the wax paper included in the kit . (Can you see it?  It is under the umbrella DP which is under the yellow ribbon : )

The kit included:
Images by Whipper Snapper-Rainy Day Renee and Friends Are
DP= Doodlebug designs
Dies- Gina Marie- clouds
Embellishments- Yellow ribbon SU, rhinestones and sequins from her stash.

I used a die to cut out the image- cross stitched half circle- not in package, so not positive where it is from.....

Things I love- too many to arrow down!  God, My Family : )  , My friends and really LOVE my blog friends who I get to meet in person once in a Blue Moon!  I love stamping, making ATC's, watercoloring, playing the piano (lessons year 3), traveling............

 Be sure to hop along and see what the other Dazzlers- my team, and the Diva's have made!

Divas and Dazzlers links : )
Divas
Blogs : Barb  , Carol ,  Judy ,   Heather  , Kelly  LJ  Tami
SCS Galleries:  Suzy  , Terry S 

Dazzlers:
Blogs: Darlene  ,  Donna Jeanette  , Shelly- you are here, Terry L  , Tracie

SCS Galleries:   Paola , Terry A , Debbie B

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

12 comments:

jimlynn said...

TOO cute! Love the image and the die you used for it. Also those clouds and fun papers. Reminds me of Spring that will be here soon.
Lynn

Donna said...

Shelly, this is darling. I am amazed at all the different ways we used those sandwich bags. Great coloring of your image. Such a fun challenge. Hope you had as much fun as I did!

Carol W said...

oh my goodness Shelley I love this card. You are such a wonderful paper crafter. This is absolutely perfect. You did an amazing job with your kit....

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, your card is gorgeous. Love your coloring and layout.

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a cute card. Love the image and how nice you coloured it up.

terry serman said...

This is so sweet!

Darlene said...

This is ADORABLE Shelly and I'm glad I was one of those blogging friends that got to meet you in person! Love the springtime colors on your card ... I am SO READY for spring! LOL Happy Day my friend!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Shelly, your card is sooooo cute! WOW! I'm in awe! Your "love" list is great, too! So many of those things would make my list as well. Thank you for dueling with us!

Barb said...

Shelly--your card is too cute. I love the die you used and the colors are perfect!

:: BlueInks :: said...

The pastel colors are just perfect on this card. They make the image look even sweeter. And those die cuts... love them!

Lynn McAuley said...

Such a precious card, Shelly!! So adorable!!

Marilyn said...

This is so cute. Love the image and sentiment and you've used some very pretty dies here.