Tuesday, February 27, 2018

CYS-Hearts

Hi crafty friends!  It's time for the February CYS- Challenge Your Stash challenge group over at Splitcoaststampers.  Tracie – aka taclary- challenged us to use Hearts anyway on our cards.  



 How fun is this sweet set from Gina K?  I just love this!  LOL  I stamped these images with Tuxedo Memento Black ink. I cut them out with the Scan N Cut. I colored with Copics. The Glimmer is added with a Spectrum Noir Sparkle Glimmer pen. 
 I used a heart stamp to make the background with Versamark- we used to call this watermarking.  I used a retired SU cardstock Blush Blossom for the base.

The CYS group can be located here.  List mom Barb had the brilliant idea- lets use our stash items- with a monthly theme, I am sure finding no shortage of items to use in my creative space for this challenge...!!! Even those in the 'get rid of' pile....... HERE is a link to all of the February Hearts challenge cards-the group members posted on Splitcoast for this challenge.

 The group says closed- but we ARE open to new members!

Challenges:
Cards in Envy- Give it Some Heart
Addicted to Stamps- Have a Heart
International Art and Soul- Use Stuff You Already Own
Crazy 4 Challenges- Use a cake or cupcake

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

6 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly this is adorable - love that pig. Great background. What yummy looking cupcakes.

jimlynn said...

Too cute and fun!
Lynn

Donna said...

So cute, Shelly. A wonderful birthday card. I love to watermark my backgrounds with Versamark. I think it's a great idea. I'll have to check out the group. I have a LOT of stash to use up. Thanks for the inspiration! Have a great day!

Nancy Frustaci said...

Such a cute cards, I love how the pigs ears and hoofs are made with hearts.
Thanks for sharing with us over at Cards In Envy

Lynn McAuley said...

An adorable birthday design, Shelly! I love this sweet pig with all her cupcakes!!

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

Thanks for joining us at INTAAS with your cute card, Aw!