Thursday, October 26, 2017

Counting down.......

I have 7 more cards to make after today and a little less than a week to go to finish Falliday challenges.  I was able to work in a couple of swaps that I had not completed yet.....

 This is a new stamp at Michael Strong Stamps- isn;t it adorable?  I used the Way To Use it challenge at SCS and 'Cut Out' the bamboo. The Panda kanji is by Art Neko. This card is for a sketch challenge at the AOSA (About Oriental Art Stamps Yahoo group).


 I have never seen the Nightmare Before Christmas, so took the inspiration from the picture supplied.  I have a SIL who is totally all in to Halloween and everything that goes with it, so it will be going postal tomorrow.
  The bottom is a stamp by Rubber Cafe. The image on top of that is by Sweet Stamps and is actually a cork screw image : )  The pumpkins are Clear Dollar Stamps and the sentiment is Stampin Up.

 Lastly, this is an ATC for a lottery at AOSA
 This is for the felt challenge for Falliday. The theme of the ATC lottery this month is fans.  The background is called glue resist.  I stamped Elmers glue on the background with bubble wrap, once dry I used Distress Ink over it.  The fan is Stampin Up and was colored with Distress markers and embossed with clear EP.  The black insert with white image is Memory in the Making by Leisure Arts.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful cards Shelly - love your innovative use of the corkscrew image, and the lovely glue resist background. Your panda card is gorgeous
Blessings
Maxine

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, just gorgeous!!!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Three fabulous cards, Shelly!

Lynn McAuley said...

I guess I was too busy stamping to see these coming through the SCS gallery! They are amazing, Shelly!! Remarkable creations all!!