Monday, October 16, 2017

Birds of feather and more......

I cannot believe I had the opportunity to create again today : )  For the Falliday challenge at Splitcoast, I was able to create 3 more cards : )

For the Birds of a feather challenge:


 This image is by Impression Obsession. I colored it with Copics. DP is Bo Bunny. Cardstock SU. Sentiment Stampin Up.

And, for a patriotic challenge plus we were to add a heart:


 This Stampin Up image is one of my all time favorites : ) Godspeed.  The sentiment and heart from a set from Firecracker Designs by Pamela (closed- similar set available at Our Daily Bread Designs).

And, I got Tutorial #1 done, make a bauble with Alcohol Inks:

 I am not sure where I got this die- it is in my misc die drawer (maybe die-Versions?)  Anyway, I cut it from Silver cardstock and added it to a purple/red plus metallic shimmer background. The cardstock is from a resale shop- shimmery as shimmery can get- so pretty IRL!  I embossed a sentiment by Paper Smooches on it in silver.

Challenges- TBA

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

Such beautiful cards for the Falliday Fest, Shelly!! The cardinal, the soldier, the angel: each one a unique beauty!! Lucky for us you have had time to create and share these great designs with us!! They are wonderful!

Lisa Lynn said...

WOW- you were busy again today. Another great collection of cards. I love the patriotic one. The cardinal is gorgeous and so is that angel. I've never seen that die and it is perfect for Christmas.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! You are doing a fabulous job with the Fallidiay challenges, Shelly! These three cards are awesome!

Donna said...

Three wonderful cards, Shelly! You've been a busy bee. Beautiful coloring and inking. Hope you have a wonderful day with more time to create!

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful cards Shelly - love them all, but that Christmas one is a real stunner!
Blessings
Maxine