Wednesday, February 15, 2017

DDD- Loads of Love

It's the 15th of the month, time for the Dueling Darlings to create: )  Our hostesses are Suzy (Divas)  and Deb (Dazzlers) this month and we are just in time for Valentines Day  : )


                                                                And, inside :

Our kit from Deb (Dazzlers) included:
Paper: Red denim and black & tan paisley- recollections, solids by Bazzill- Cinnamon Stick and Ruby Slipper.

Burlap twine by "Brother and Sister", Red shimmery flat ribbon by "Celebrate It"

Buttons-Sew-ology

Image and sentiment retired SU Loads of Love. Image was stamped with Black Tuxedo Memento ink.


The Dueling Darlings are a group on Splitcoaststampers. We are divided up into the Divas and the ***Dazzlers***. Each group receives a kit, and we all create with a like theme.  Then, we hop to each others blogs to see what everyone has created.

I lost my sidebar links when my computer crashed in December.  Here they all are:
Divas
Barb ** Blog: Barb's Inkin' into Retirement
Carol ** Blog: Lost in my craft room
Judy ** Blog: Paper Hugs & Kisses
Heather ** Blog:https://landofstamping.wordpress.com/ 
Kelly ** Blog: *Sandcastle Stamper*
LJ ** Blog: Bucky Girl
Suzy ** no blog, Gallery SuzyS1104 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com
Tami ** : : : : BlueInks Design
Terry S ** her gallery: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...0&ppuser=11182

Dazzlers:
Darlene ** The World According to Bijou
Debbie ** The Ink Igloo
Jeanette ** Cre8tive Play: It's Cheaper than TherapyCreative Play-It's Cheaper Than Therapy
Paola ** blog That's Amore! (SAMA  Please check her gallery at SCS HERE
Shelly ** My creative rumblings
Terry A ** For now, here's her gallery: Splitcoaststampers Member Galleries - PurplePansy26 - Handmade Cards & Crafts
Terry L ** It's Totally Terry
Tracie ** Crafty Creations
Debby B ** no blog (Gallery: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ga...edeb&x=18&y=13


Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

24 comments:

kel Acopan said...

love it! this is one of those SU sets that has been on my wishlist for forever but i never got around to picking it up!!

lovies, =o) kel

Lisa Lynn said...

Shelly, that is such a perfect card for this time of year! I really love that stamp which is perfect with the burlap. Hope you had a great Valentine's.

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Uh-oh, Shelly! Looks like the truck driver is losing some of his load of hearts. ;)

I love the way you put those hearts, like they're falling out. Great card!

*Vicki* said...

This is so adorable Shelly!! I love your layout design! I remember this truck image and I loved stacking the hearts in it! I love the different colors on yours here!! :) Thanks for sharing!

s.mcfeggan@gmail.com said...

Oh awesome paper Shelly. Wish I could find red denim. Is it really Recollections?? I love it and will have to look harder I guess. Such a well put together card. Someone is going to love this one!!

terry serman said...

Love your square card!You did a great job with the papers and embellishments! I had this set but could never color it right...you obviously can!

Barb said...

What a sweet card! I love the twine and the corners are perfect!

Carol W said...

Oh wow Shelly. I love both the inside and outside of your card. Great coloring, great layout and perfect embellishments....Outstanding job Shelly.

kiwimeskreations said...

A fun and fabulous card Shelly - love your accessories, they complement the image beautifully
Blessings
Maxine

Lynn McAuley said...

What a delightful design with this fun SU set! Fabulous details on this great card, Shelly!

NanaConnie said...

Too cute, Shelly! Fabulous masculine card.

Donna said...

What an adorable card Shelly! I love the truck with all the hearts. Would be a real guy card for sure. That sounds like such fun to get a kit and see how differently everyone uses it. Hope you've had a great week so far. They go so fast for me it's all a blur.

Unknown said...

Holeeeeee makerel!
So much is going on on this card and I love every bit of it!
Fabulousness design thru and thru Shelly!!!!👍WOWWWWWWW❤

On a side note ...I just thought you may want to know that the link you posted to my gallery is not...linking at all 😉

MaryH said...

Love this cute truck full of hearts! Now I've got one with punkins, got one with a Christmas tree, but never seen one with hearts! What a delicious image to make for a special guy. I love the way you've done the borders & corners, load of texture & the vintage red with the tan made a great color combo too. TFS & Hugs

Laura said...

Hi Shelly, I'm in Love with your card. That adorable truck is so Cute. Love it!!
TFS

Darnell said...

I was born and raised in Iowa so I swoon over any card with a cool old pickup, especially red, and I love yours filled to the brim with hearts, Shelly! The burlap twine and buttons are perfect embellies! Thanks so much for stopping by my place and leaving me some love!! Hugs, Darnell

:: BlueInks :: said...

Oh that scalloped edge punch! I love it and how you used it. Such a rustic, yet not too country feel to your cute card. Great job!

Kristie W. said...

Super cute card!! I traded for this set years and years ago, its still uninked. Maybe I will dig it out for a holiday card someday soon :)

Terry Andress said...

I love your card Shelly! I love the use of the scalloped edges and the cute red pickup truck!

MiamiKel said...

Oh this is super cute Shel! Lovely card design and layout! What a fun image - remains one of my favorites and love what you made with your kit :) perfectly colored and so cheerful ❤️

Terry Ladwig said...

Love the layout of your card and how you put it all together! Very cute!!

Tracie said...

Definitely a WOW card. The red truck just stands out. You did a wonderful job with the challenge.

Darlene LeTavec said...

Shelly, the card is very sweet, I love the layout and how you used that scallop as a corner punch with that DP - seriously pretty. I also love how it looks like a few hearts have bounced out the back of the truck! Too cute!

HeatherB said...

This is so cute!! Lovely layout and embellishments.