Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Row House(s) Swap

 My ATC group made Row Houses for our December project. We made two for each trade and they were 1" wide and could be any height- up to 3 1/2". We had 9 ladies trade. Here are my Row Houses:
 


  I found a post on the Fiber-Castell blog done by Mieshia for large houses- and since I have not had my Gelato's out for a while, I decided to give it a go in this mini size....... I had fun getting out all of my unused metal embellishments.

 I used 'old' and unmarked TJ scraps for the house- Walnut Ink Resist- and roof -unmarked "UFO' Technique Junkie technique.

  More fun in my scrap box.....  a couple with Alcohol Inks, watercolor, Simple Sumi and Cuttlebug Highlight. I made misc doors and other accents.

 More Simple Sumi, Watercolor and fun with doors and windows.

Here are the houses I recieved back in the trade:
Mary W made the three on the Lt; and Mari made the two on the Rt.

Harriet  made the 2 on the Left, and Sandy the 2 on the Right

Cindy made the houses on either end and Diane M. made the center two houses.

Trena made the Lt two houses and Debbie the Rt two houses.

A Christmas ATC from Mary : )

 I really enjoyed the row houses- the goal is to connect the houses and made a little scene on the mantel.  I may make a few more to add to my 'collection.

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

14 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow love them all - very creative!

:: BlueInks :: said...

These projects turned out great! Thanks for sharing.

Chris aka Scrappylassie said...

Loved seeing all of the little houses! All had unique features and personalities! Would have never thought of creating these. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this idea, just that little bit different.
Festive Wishes
Lynne

*Vicki* said...

These look like fun to put together!! Love the different designs! :) HUGS

jimlynn said...

All the houses - just like a little village!!! Precious and so creative!
Lynn

kiwimeskreations said...

What a fun swap - and great houses :-)
Blessings
Maxine

Chriss America Real said...

This is just darling! I want to belong to an ATC swap!

Hugs,

Chriss

Terry said...

You always participate in such fun swaps! These little villages are fantastic and so beautifully colored! Love them!

Alissa said...

These are awesome Shelly. I would LOVE to make these. So creative. Have a great holiday!

NanaConnie said...

These are all just delightful, Shelly! What a clever idea. Let me wish you a very Merry Christmas right now in case I don't get another visit in before the big day. :-D Hugs, my friend.

Penny said...

What a great idea! Love all of yours and the ones you got in return! They'll look great on a mantle! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Michele said...

these are so cool! what a great project. xo

Marjie Kemper said...

What a super idea for a swap! Love how your houses came out. Hope your holidays were wonderful!