Saturday, February 8, 2020

Valentine ATC's

Remember the 'old days' when we would pass out Valentines to everyone in our class??? I made some ATC sized Valentines- and was able to join in 2 challenges at Splitcoast with them.  It is so great when I can 'use my stuff'!!!


Distress ink was added to the background, and stenciling done, then texture paste added over the top.  There is WInk of Stella on the 3 hearts.  Image by Unity.

I am not sure if I have ever used this, but the pup has a tongue that is kind of in hte shape of a heart, in my opinion : )   I have the perfect person to send this to!  Image by Ranger/Tim Holtz.  The set comes with dies as well. 

 The colors on this one were pretty busy, and I found the perfect stamps to use with it!  These images are retired SU.  I made the sentiment. There is shimmer on the bees wings.

They will all be heading to someine via mail by Monday : ) 

Do you send Valentines to anyone???

Thanks for stopping by!
Shelly

1 comment:

Lynn McAuley said...

I MUST pull out my paste and get to work!! These are so stunning, Shelly!!